Finaly I got my fancy dinner and coctail!!

This Friday I, Lise, my flat mate Katriñe and Jennifer from France went out to a nice restaurant called Salero and for the first time I ate at an restaurant here in Bilbao. It was really nice; the atmosphere was very modern with smooth music in the background.
Later we went on to an bar that had cocktails and jazz music, a place were you can relax, taste some great mojitos and talk to your friends, very rare in Bilbao, that usually has bares with loud music, crowded with people and bad liquor.
The other day I treated Katriñe on some "Hartbrod" Wasa, eggs and "Kalleskaviar". She really liked the bread, even though it was quite hard for her to eat it with here braces, and the caviar the sad was -"Raro y diferente" Strange and different! But hey it has a quite strange taste. :-)
This weekend I had a lot to study so I didn’t go out any more than what we did on Friday. On Saturday I and Katriñe just rented a move and watched at home. We saw a letter from a unknown woman, a really sad movie from China, and this Sunday I saw On the other side of the bed " Al otro lado de la cama" a Spanish movie or musical, with Paz Vega, it was a really funny one and great with all the dance..
The weather has been really good here about 30 degrees, the otherday I went for a walk in the park by my school and sat down watching the river.
Love you all!!
1 comment:
Espero que te pueda visitar algún vez durante la primavera que viene. Cómo te va todo? Aquí todo va bien. Hablaremos dentro de poco. Cúidate! Un beso / Maja
Post a Comment