The Summerheat and a Linnea to visit
Anyway, yes yesterday, I went to the beach after work and one class, later I met up with a friend Daniella and had a coke on a terrace by the port and then an ice-cream. Later walking around there in Getxho, in some stores, I bought a book in Spanish “Yo no sufro por amor” by a famous Basque writer Lucía Extebarría, it was “the book day” yesterday so you had to buy atleast one, right?
At the end of the day we met up with Daniela’s boyfriend in Bilbao and ate at a really beautiful Japanese place “Mao” with great food.
Oh yes this Saturday my friend Linnea came to visit. She lives in San Sebastian with her boyfriend and she haven’t really been to Bilbao that much. So She came after work on Saturday and went out with me and my friend Paula. And on Sunday we strolled around a bit in the centre in the sun before I had to go and finish a school paper with Paula at the mall. It was really nice to have you here Linnea and you are welcome back! :-)
Soon Beatrice and as it turns out my friend Sofia swell are coming to visit me, hope they will have better luck with the weather than Malin and Fia. And by the way the fotos from when they were here are coming soon.. as soon as I have time.. (it is just that I have them on my computer and not on the camera or my usb yet.)
Evening at The mall "Zubiarte" and the river of Bilbao "Nervión"
1 comment:
Tack gumman min för en trevlig vecka! Ta hand om dig så hörs eller ses vi snart...Kramar!
Post a Comment