ADVENT I & II

"Light a candle and let it be near
Never let the hope disapear
It is dark now
But it will be brighter again..
Light a candle for all you belive
For this planet on we live
Light candles for the children in this world
It is dark now
But it will be brighter again.. "Today is the second of Advent. In Sweden we light a candle every Sunday in December, to bright up the day and as a countdown for Christmas that we celebrate the 24th of december. Last week I baked "Lussekatter" a specal bread for christmas and Santa Lucia 13th of December, that we eat. It is with Safran.

Last weekend I went out to a tapas place, Mañana, here in Gothenburg with Micke and Elin with friends. It was reallt fun and a lot of people, but very early, we went there at 5 o clock at the afternoon. This was on Friday, on Saturday my friends Johanna and Lisa had their 25th birthday party together. We ate snacks, drank, danced and played games. Very fun!!
This Friday I had my exam, so I'm finally done with the corporate finance I was studying. It was actually quite fun ,but very exhausting. (A lot to read and count.)
Yesterday I went shopping some Christmas presents. But I am sad to say that my biggest two brothers with families are not coming to Christmas, wich is just too bad. I would have liked to see the children I never see..
Today I have been cleaning and christmas decorating. Not too much, just my extremly little christmas tree and some more. And I have also baked some bread and buns. Just 15 days to Christmas eve..
1 comment:
Vilka mysiga adventljus bilder du satt in :) Sweet! Och det är alltid lika trevligt att läsa din blogg!
Tänk, nu är det bara 13 dgr kvar till julafton! :D Jag var nyss iväg med syrran och handlade ytterligare några julklappar, så skoj. Nu blir det till att slå in dem här hemma.
Kram kram//Beatrice
Post a Comment