Valetines day and a job interview
Valentine’s Day was relaxed, Nehat and I walked around town for a while and then came home, cooked a nice meal and watched the Swedish partial contest for the European Song Contest. I got a nice heart-shaped necklace and a beautiful rose and Nehat a t-shirt and tulips, or rather I bought the tulips to myself :-)
Today I had a job interview for the position as a Export trainee for ITM Worldwide. It was interesting and sounds very fun. I have also now booked my trip to Sthlm in the end of February to meet my friends from IMF. Jippie!
So you all know; I am now looking for a real job!!! Tell everyone you know :-) Meanwhile I am working at HandelsConsulting and coordinating Mistlåhren, the female ballet team (show dance) at the school of business in Gothenburg.
Hugs and kisses/Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment