Monday, September 18, 2006

In front of Guggenheim

Hola a todos!!

I’m still having problems with posting the pictures.. Its just too bad because I have some nice ones over the city. But anyways I'll managed to post three at least..

This weekend I:
This Friday I went out with my friends. We first met up at the house of Connie and then went out o a gay discothèque. I had a really good time but maybe I drank a little too much and got really tired at 6 o clock, so Connie a German girl let me sleep at her house, she had a room unoccupied, so that was great.

But On Saturday I was really tired so I spent the day watching the series Friends in my bed. But at the evening I went ones again to Connie’s house, originally too watch a movie, but Michael a German guy had forgotten the computer so we just sat and talked together with the other Erasmus students from the day before more or less. Then at 1 a clock some of the others went out to party wile I took the metro home.

At Sunday I walked around the city a bit and then had a coffee at the big commercial center with Coco a French girl and two girls from Portugal. But the stores were all closed, Bilbao is quite boring at Sundays actually. But we took the initiative to go up the train or Funicular up to Artxanda the great viewing point over the city. It was really beautiful even though it wasn’t that sunny.

The view from Gugenheim.


Plaza Moyua

Up at the Funicular de Artxanda, the best view of the city.

/CHIAO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej testar komentarerna.. funkar det eller inte?? Hmm ingen har ju skrivit..